In your ecommerce system you are going to want to track the cash flow from your tasting room sales. When your payment methods are imported to Quickbooks through our software, you’ll be able to track cash as a payment method.
Accessing the Right Reports
First of all how do you access the right report in Quickbooks to reconcile your cash flow in the easiest way? Follow these steps:
- In Quickbooks go to Reports
- Click on Report Center
- Search the words: Transaction List by Date
- Run the report
- Once in the report click on the “Customize Report” button
- Now from here we need to add the “Payment Method” column, but its abbreviated to be “Pay Meth”
- Once you have added the Payment Method to the report you can filter by the Payment Methods
- Now compare the amounts of each of these orders with the amounts of the transactions of your ecommerce system. The cash should balance.