You can count on us
See how our accounting integration for QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online will seamlessly save you time and lower stress.
WGits for QuickBooks
What is WGits for QuickBooks Desktop?
WGits for QuickBooks is software that integrates with your eCommerce platform to send data directly into your QuickBooks desktop application. No more manually downloading reports and updating your Company File by hand. The winery or business can be on any of the platforms supported by WGits for QuickBooks Desktop.
- Option for On-Demand batching to your company file
- Automatically transfers transactions from your eCommerce Platform to QuickBooks
- Supports Refund transactions
- Supports Split Payments
- Ability to pre-schedule upload frequency
- Customer Support (Phone, Email, Screenshare, Chat)
- Supports individual transactions and summary batch transactions
- Map eCommerce SKUs to QB SKUs with our SKU Mapper
- Maps your eCommerce Platforms fields like class, tax, and inventory to QuickBooks
WGits for QuickBooks Online
What is WGits for QuickBooks Online?
WGits for QuickBooks Online is an app that automatically sends data directly into your QuickBooks Online system. No more manually downloading reports and updating your QuickBooks Online revenue by hand. No Software downloads will be required, this app is entirely cloud-based and accessible from anywhere you have internet.
- Automatically sends individual orders and refunds to QuickBooks Online (QBO)
- Order and Refund numbers that are sent to QBO match order numbers in your eCommerce platform
- Revenue in your eCommerce platform matches revenue in QBO
- Transaction dates in your eCommerce platform match dates in QBO
- Orders and refunds are added to QBO throughout the day
- A “Need Review” Dashboard for SKU Mapping issues
- Map Order Tags to unique customers and/or classes in QBO*
- Map eCommerce SKUs to QBO SKUs with our SKU Mapper
- Map sales to one generic QBO customer or to individual customer names in QBO
*: Order Tags are exclusive to Commerce7
Doce Robles Winery
Before WGits QB, the process of getting data from our POS platform to Quick Books was a painful process. The software we used was cumbersome and archaic (even though it is commonly used in the industry). Anytime Wine Direct needed to make even a slight change to their code, there would always be changes that we would need to make on our end or the import wouldn’t work. Unfortunately, though, we typically were not aware of the changes that WD was making ahead of time. So, as you might imagine, this created significant issues.
Once we decided to migrate to WGits, the onboarding process was painless. We scheduled a set-up appointment, and we were up and running in less than an hour. We now spend 1/3 as much time importing data from our POS to Quick Books. More importantly, now the data migration “just happens”. The entire process is no longer a source of constant frustration and requires minimal time to manage.
WGits has a lot of great functionality, but the stand out feature (in my opinion) is the customer service that Wine Glass Marketing provides. I’m a fairly tech savvy person and can figure most issues out on my own, but when I do have a problem, the ability to get a live person on the phone who knows the WGits tool “inside & out” is priceless.
– Bill Maier, Bowers Harbor Vineyards