Improve your Search Engine Results with an SEO Audit!
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) improves non-paid search engine results and is an important consideration for your website. In our modern age of technology, it is essential that you take full advantage of the SEO capabilities of your website so that you get the most out of organic search.
WineGlass Marketing recommends that wineries and other businesses invest in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) to maximize search results with a targeted campaign. But when funds are not available for monthly SEM campaigns, SEO best-practices can help improve your online search presence.
Our SEO package includes the following services:
- An extensive SEO audit of your website to determine areas that can be improved
- Google Site Speed check for any critical errors or warnings
- Downloading and installing an SEO plugin (applicable to WordPress sites only)
- Adding new or updating existing Meta-tag descriptions to each page
- Adding new or updating existing Alt-text to all images
- Adding FB Pixel to website
- Adding UA Code (Google Analytics) to website
- Keyword/Key-phrase strategy (applicable to WordPress sites only)
- Suggested changes to content, user experience, slugs, back-links, etc.
- Submitting sitemap to Google Search Console
- Check to make sure your website is mobile friendly
- Updating your “Google My Business” page with fresh images and updated information as needed
- A comprehensive report of updates made and a list of best-practices for SEO upkeep
We’re here to support you…
Improvements to your website search results are not always immediate, so we provide you with ways to check back in on your website’s SEO. The SEO report includes a list of best-practices that you can implement to keep your content fresh and relevant. Our goal is to give you the ability to be your own SEO expert, but we will always be there as a resource for advice.