What is WGits for QuickBooks?
WGits for QuickBooks is a software that uses WithWine’s API to pull data directly from your WithWine account into your QuickBooks desktop application.
Stress-Free Order Management
- WGits for QuickBooks is set up once, and then every night, week, or month (your choice) it automatically uploads all new orders.
- Orders that have issues are sent back to you in a report so you can research and deal with them when you have time.
- WGits for QuickBooks has SKU Assist synchronization that will automatically check that SKUs are matching in both systems.
- WGits for QuickBooks does not rely on WithWine’s reports.
We’ve Got You Covered
- No hassle setup: WineGlass Marketing handles the complete setup.
- Support Included: Unlike TPI that has no support, WGits for QuickBooks comes with phone, email, and chat support by WineGlass Marketing.
- We service the software and ensure it is up-to-date and working with WithWine.
WGits for QB Will Save You Money
Manually running and downloading reports, fixing errors on the spot, and then uploading them to QuickBooks can take many hours each month! WGits QB does all this behind the scenes to free up your bookkeeper or accounting team. WGits for QuickBooks is offered at a low cost, predictable, monthly fee with no hidden costs for support.
- Import orders and refunds from WithWine into your desktop QuickBooks file.
- Set up once and your WithWine orders will automatically import into QuickBooks on a schedule you set (daily, weekly, or monthly).
- Import completed orders as well as refunds.
- The application will import all orders and credits and put those that have been rejected by QuickBooks into a queue where they can be corrected and retried for import.
- Setup includes a remote technician setting up the WineDirect API, the Remote Connector for QuickBooks and WGits for QuickBooks.
- Automatic updates as we improve the software.
- API access from WithWine.
- Internet Access.
- Windows 7 or better.
- A desktop version of QuickBooks.
- Remote Connector for QuickBooks (free).
- You may or may not need the assistance of your accountant in the onboarding process and should budget accordingly. WineGlass Marketing is not responsible for any accounting fees you may acquire in the process of setting up WGits.
- Setup fees are nonrefundable.