WGits for QuickBooks
- We now support multiple inventory sites (QuickBooks Enterprise only).
- Inventory can now be pulled on a partial case basis.
- Ability to point order types or sales channels to any class or subclass of your choosing. You can also specify that orders of a specific type or class should be ignored.
- We now integrate with eCellar!
- Support for department mapping on Commerce7, eCellar and WineDirect.
- We now integrate with VineSpring!
- Cloud logging! This means you no longer have to send us your log files in order for us to diagnose issues with WGits.
- Improved index usage for Batch History page, improving load speed.
- Enhanced SKU Map entry – Users can now enter or import SKUs from their eCommerce platform without a value in the “Quickbooks SKU” column, and then choose QuickBooks SKUs from a lookup list in WGits.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when running in auto-connect batch mode where the notification emails did not include the profile name.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when running an ad-hoc batch, if an error occurred, the ad-hoc window would close (now it will stay open).
- Fixed a bug that occurred when a successful ad-hoc batch completes, that the ad-hoc window closed and the dashboard would not update (It will now update with the details of the ad-hoc batch).
- Introducing WGits Pro for Quickbooks. Do you have multiple brands or wineries with multiple QuickBooks company files? WGits Pro for Quickbooks will support up to 5 different company files on one desktop or server install across any of the platforms that WGits currently supports (WineDirect and Commerce7) or will support in the future.
- The “Batch History” tab is now faster. We achieved this by loading the last 40 batches initially, with a button below them to load additional batches of 40 as needed.
- Fixed a bug with bundle discount refunds that caused “QB item” type error.
- Improved the date picker on the “Run Batch by Date” dialog box.
- Added logic to WineDirect data source to only process “Completed” orders.
- Introduces “SKU Mapping” – allows the user to setup a mapping table, to convert from SKUs found in the online order source to the SKUs used in Quickbooks.
- Added the option to directly import Customer data (default WGITS behavior has been to import all orders with a single set value for the QB customer).
- For shipped orders WGITS QuickBooks will now properly charge (or refund) tax on shipping.
- Handling now transfers into QuickBooks.
- Classes in QuickBooks are now applied to the following line items: shipping, tax, tips, and handling.
- Tips will now appear on refunded orders.
- Can handle as many as 5,000 transactions in one transfer.
- Added additional error handling to avoid time out errors.
- Supports the mapping of WineDirect BUNDLES to Quickbooks ITEM Groups.
- Gracefully handles WineDirect API failures – which will reduce the need for manual fixes.
- Fixed a bug that was causing settings to disappear.
- Fixed a rounding error that occurred with penny shipping.
- Rejected orders will now be removed from the transaction review tab.
- Transfer multiple transactions within a given date range and ignore transactions that already exist in Quickbooks.
- You can now select multiple orders and process or reject them as a group – no more having to handle orders one at a time.
- You can now filter orders by keyword.
- You can now export batch history as a .CSV file for any specific batch.
- Fixed a bug that had batches run using a start date of 7/21/17.
- For Wine Direct orders with shipping amount only (no actual items sold), WGITS QuickBooks will now properly charge (or refund) sales tax.