WGits for QuickBooks
- Introduces “SKU Mapping” – allows the user to setup a mapping table, to convert from SKUs found in the online order source to the SKUs used in Quickbooks.
- Added the option to directly import Customer data (default WGITS behavior has been to import all orders with a single set value for the QB customer).
- For shipped orders WGITS QuickBooks will now properly charge (or refund) tax on shipping.
- Handling now transfers into QuickBooks.
- Classes in QuickBooks are now applied to the following line items: shipping, tax, tips, and handling.
- Tips will now appear on refunded orders.
- Can handle as many as 5,000 transactions in one transfer.
- Added additional error handling to avoid time out errors.
- Supports the mapping of WineDirect BUNDLES to Quickbooks ITEM Groups.
- Gracefully handles WineDirect API failures – which will reduce the need for manual fixes.
- Fixed a bug that was causing settings to disappear.
- Fixed a rounding error that occurred with penny shipping.
- Rejected orders will now be removed from the transaction review tab.
- Transfer multiple transactions within a given date range and ignore transactions that already exist in Quickbooks.
- You can now select multiple orders and process or reject them as a group – no more having to handle orders one at a time.
- You can now filter orders by keyword.
- You can now export batch history as a .CSV file for any specific batch.
- Fixed a bug that had batches run using a start date of 7/21/17.
- For Wine Direct orders with shipping amount only (no actual items sold), WGITS QuickBooks will now properly charge (or refund) sales tax.