What is WGits for QuickBooks?
WGits for QuickBooks is a software that uses eCellar’s API to pull data directly from your eCellar account into your QuickBooks desktop application.
WGits for QuickBooks Features
|FEATURES||WGits for QB|
|Automatically transfers transactions from eCellar to QuickBooks||✔|
|Can handle returns||✔|
|Can handle split payments||✔|
|Ability to pre-schedule upload frequency||✔|
|SKU Assist (autochecks SKU sync)||✔|
|Comes with installation and set up by WineGlass Marketing||✔|
|Maps eCellar fields like tax and inventory to QuickBooks||✔|
|Manually transfers transactions from eCellar to QuickBooks|
Stress-Free Order Management
- WGits for QuickBooks is set up once, and then every night, week, or month (your choice) it automatically uploads all new orders.
- Orders that have issues are sent back to you in a report so you can research and deal with them when you have time.
- WGits for QuickBooks has SKU Assist synchronization that will automatically check that SKUs are matching in both systems.
We’ve Got You Covered
- No hassle setup: WineGlass Marketing handles the complete setup.
- WGits for QuickBooks comes with phone, email, and chat support by WineGlass Marketing.
- We service the software and ensure it is up-to-date and working with eCellar.
- Import orders and refunds from eCellar into your desktop QuickBooks file.
- Set up once and your eCellar orders will automatically import into QuickBooks on a schedule you set (daily, weekly, or monthly).
- Import completed orders as well as refunds.
- The application will import all orders and credits and put those that have been rejected by QuickBooks into a queue where they can be corrected and retried for import.
- Setup includes a remote technician setting up the eCellar API, the Remote Connector for QuickBooks and WGits for QuickBooks.
- Automatic updates as we improve the software.
- API access from eCellar.
- Internet Access.
- Windows 7 or better.
- A desktop version of QuickBooks.
- Remote Connector for QuickBooks (free).
- You may or may not need the assistance of your accountant in the onboarding process and should budget accordingly. WineGlass Marketing is not responsible for any accounting fees you may acquire in the process of setting up WGits.
- Setup fees are nonrefundable.