What is WGits for QuickBooks?
WGits for QuickBooks is a software that uses vinSUITE’s API to pull data directly from your vinSUITE account into your QuickBooks desktop application.
WGits for QuickBooks Features
|FEATURES||WGits for QB|
|Automatically transfers transactions from vinSUITE to QuickBooks||✔|
|Can handle returns||✔|
|Can handle split payments||✔|
|Ability to pre-schedule upload frequency||✔|
|SKU Assist (autochecks SKU sync)||✔|
|Comes with installation and set up by WineGlass Marketing||✔|
|Maps vinSUITE fields like tax and inventory to QuickBooks||✔|
|Manually transfers transactions from vinSUITE to QuickBooks|
Stress-Free Order Management
- WGits for QuickBooks is set up once, and then every night, week, or month (your choice) it automatically uploads all new orders.
- Orders that have issues are sent back to you in a report so you can research and deal with them when you have time.
- WGits for QuickBooks has SKU Assist synchronization that will automatically check that SKUs are matching in both systems.
We’ve Got You Covered
- No hassle setup: WineGlass Marketing handles the complete setup and guarantees it will work before we say “it’s done”.
- WGits for QuickBooks comes with phone, email, and chat support by WineGlass Marketing.
- We service the software and ensure it is up-to-date and working with vinSUITE.
- Import orders and refunds from VineSpring into your desktop QuickBooks file.
- Set up once and your VineSpring orders will automatically import into QuickBooks on a schedule you set (daily, weekly, or monthly).
- Import completed orders as well as refunds.
- The application will import all orders and credits and put those that have been rejected by QuickBooks into a queue where they can be corrected and retried for import.
- Setup includes a remote technician setting up the VineSpring API, the Remote Connector for QuickBooks and WGits for QuickBooks.
- Automatic updates as we improve the software.
- 15-day no-obligation trial (you may cancel within the first 15 days with no penalty).