What is WGits for QuickBooks?
WGits for QuickBooks is a software that uses an API to pull data directly from your eCommerce account into your QuickBooks desktop application. No more manually downloading reports and using Transaction Pro Importer™ (TPI) each time you want to upload eCommerce transactions and no more spending hours manually adding orders one by one or worrying about manual journal entries being added.
Stress-Free Order Management
- WGits for QuickBooks is set up once, and then every night, week, or month (your choice) it automatically uploads all new orders.
- Orders that have issues are sent back to you in a report so you can research and deal with them when you have time.
- WGits for QuickBooks has SKU Assist synchronization that will automatically check that SKUs are matching in both systems.
- WGits for QuickBooks does not rely on your eCommerce platform’s reports. Now, any updates pushed from your eCommerce platform won’t affect your ability to transfer orders to QuickBooks.
How to buy
Choose the integrated platform that you use below
We’ve Got You Covered
- No hassle setup: WineGlass Marketing handles the complete setup and guarantees it will work before we say “it’s done”.
- Unlimited support: Unlike TPI that has no support, WGits for QuickBooks comes with complete phone, email, and chat support by WineGlass Marketing.
- We service the software and ensure it is up-to-date and working with your eCommerce platform.
WGits for QB Will Save You Money
TPI requires you to manually run and download reports, fix errors on the spot, and then upload them to QuickBooks. This can take between 2-8 hours a month! WGits QB does all this behind the scenes to free up your bookkeeper or accounting team. WGits for QuickBooks is offered at a low cost, predictable, monthly fee with no hidden costs for support.
- Import orders and refunds from your eCommerce platform into your desktop QuickBooks file.
- Set up once and your eCommerce and Tasting Room orders will automatically import into QuickBooks on a schedule you set (daily, weekly, or monthly).
- Import completed orders as well as refunds.
- The application will import all orders and credits and put those that have been rejected by QuickBooks into a queue where they can be corrected and retried for import.
- Setup includes a remote technician setting up the eCommerce platform’s API, the Remote Connector for QuickBooks and WGits for QuickBooks.
- Automatic updates as we improve the software.
- 15-day no obligation trial (you may cancel within the first 15 days with no penalty).