What is WGits for Reckon?
WGits for Reckon is software that integrates with your eCommerce platform to send data directly into your Reckon Accounts Hosted (RAH) application. No more manually downloading reports and updating your Company File by hand.
WGits Pro for Reckon is an expanded version to support up to 5 different wineries on one install (either on a desktop computer or server). Those 5 wineries can be on any of the platforms supported by WGits Pro for Reckon.
WGits for Reckon Features
|FEATURES||WGits for RA|
|Option for On-Demand batching to your company file||✔|
|Automatically transfers transactions from your eCommerce Platform to Reckon Accounts Hosted||✔|
|Supports Refund transactions||✔|
|Supports Split Payments||✔|
|Ability to pre-schedule upload frequency||✔|
|Customer Support (Phone, Email, Screenshare, Chat)||✔|
|Supports up to 5 Reckon Accounts Hosted company files in one install (Pro Version Only)||✔|
|Supports individual transactions and summary batch transactions (Commerce7 Only)||✔|
|SKU Mapping (allows you to map your eCommerce platform SKUs to Reckon Accounts Hosted Items)||✔|
|Comes with installation and set up by WineGlass Marketing||✔|
|Maps your eCommerce Platforms fields like class, tax, and inventory to Reckon Accounts Hosted||✔|
|Requires a download of a report from your eCommerce Platform with a manual hand-entered import to Reckon Accounts Hosted|
Stress-Free Order Management
- WGits for Reckon is set up once, and then every night, week, or month (your choice) it automatically uploads all new orders.
- Orders that have issues are sent back to you in a report so you can research them when you have time.
- WGits for Reckon has a SKU Map which will help ensure that SKUs are mapping to your desired Reckon Accounts Hosted Items.
- WGits for Reckon does not rely on your eCommerce platform’s reports. Now, any updates pushed from your eCommerce system won’t affect your ability to transfer orders to Reckon Accounts Hosted.
We’ve Got You Covered
- No hassle setup: WineGlass Marketing handles the complete setup.
- WGits for Reckon comes with phone, email, and chat support.
- We service the software and ensure it is up-to-date and working with your eCommerce platform.
WGits for RA (Reckon Accounts Hosted) Can Save You Money
Other systems require you to manually run and download reports, fix errors on the spot, and then upload them to Reckon Accounts Hosted. This can take between 2-8+ hours a month per company file! WGits RA does all this behind the scenes to free up your bookkeeper or accounting team. WGits for Reckon is offered at a low, predictable, monthly fee with no hidden costs for support.
- Import orders and refunds from your eCommerce platform into your Reckon Accounts Hosted file.
- Set up once and your eCommerce platform orders will automatically import into Reckon Accounts Hosted on a schedule you set (daily, weekly, or monthly).
- Connect to up to 5 different Admin Panel instances and automatically run scheduled batches for to up to 5 different Reckon Accounts Hosted company files (Pro version).
- Import completed orders as well as refunds.
- The application will import all orders and credits and put those that have been rejected by Reckon Accounts Hosted into a queue where they can be corrected and retried for import.
- Setup includes a remote technician setting up the eCommerce platforms API or web services, WGits for QuickBooks and the API connection to Reckon Accounts Hosted.
- Updates become available as we improve the software.
- API access from your eCommerce Platform.
- Internet Access.
- Windows 7 or better.
- Access to the 2020 or newer version Reckon Accounts Hosted.
- You may or may not need the assistance of your accountant in the onboarding process and should budget accordingly. WineGlass Marketing is not responsible for any accounting fees you may acquire in the process of setting up WGits.
- Setup fees are nonrefundable.
- WGits RA may not be for all wineries of all sizes and configurations.
- WGits RA’s ideal setup and format is on a single workstation that has direct access to the Reckon Accounts Hosted Company File through a web browser.