What is WGits for QuickBooks?
WGits for QuickBooks is software that integrates with your eCommerce platform to send data directly into your QuickBooks desktop application. No more manually downloading reports and updating your Company File by hand.
WGits Pro for QuickBooks is an expanded version to support up to 5 different wineries on one install (either on a desktop computer or server). Those 5 wineries can be on any of the platforms supported by WGits Pro for QuickBooks.
Transaction Pro Importer Features vs WGits for QuickBooks Features
|FEATURES||WGits for QB|
|Option for On-Demand batching to your company file||✔|
|Automatically transfers transactions from your eCommerce Platform to QuickBooks||✔|
|Supports Refund transactions||✔|
|Supports Split Payments||✔|
|Ability to pre-schedule upload frequency||✔|
|Customer Support (Phone, Email, Screenshare, Chat)||✔|
|Supports up to 5 QuickBooks company files in one install (Pro Version Only)||✔|
|Supports individual transactions and summary batch transactions (Commerce7 and WineDirect Only)||✔|
|SKU Mapping (allows you to map your eCommerce platform SKUs to QuickBooks Items)||✔|
|Comes with installation and set up by WineGlass Marketing||✔|
|Maps your eCommerce Platforms fields like class, tax, and inventory to QuickBooks||✔|
|Requires a download of a report from your eCommerce Platform with a manual hand-entered import to QuickBooks|
Stress-Free Order Management
- WGits for QuickBooks is set up once, and then every night, week, or month (your choice) it automatically uploads all new orders.
- Orders that have issues are sent back to you in a report so you can research them when you have time.
- WGits for QuickBooks has a SKU Map which will help ensure that SKUs are mapping to your desired QuickBooks Items.
- WGits for QuickBooks does not rely on your eCommerce platform’s reports. Now, any updates pushed from your eCommerce system won’t affect your ability to transfer orders to QuickBooks.
We’ve Got You Covered
- No hassle setup: WineGlass Marketing handles the complete setup.
- WGits for QuickBooks comes with phone, email, and chat support.
- We service the software and ensure it is up-to-date and working with your eCommerce platform.
WGits for QB Can Save You Money
Other systems require you to manually run and download reports, fix errors on the spot, and then upload them to QuickBooks. This can take between 2-8+ hours a month per company file! WGits QB does all this behind the scenes to free up your bookkeeper or accounting team. WGits for QuickBooks is offered at a low, predictable, monthly fee with no hidden costs for support.
- Import orders and refunds from your eCommerce platform into your desktop QuickBooks file.
- Set up once and your eCommerce platform orders will automatically import into QuickBooks on a schedule you set (daily, weekly, or monthly).
- Connect to up to 5 different Admin Panel instances and automatically run scheduled batches for to up to 5 different QuickBooks company files (Pro version).
- Import completed orders as well as refunds.
- The application will import all orders and credits and put those that have been rejected by QuickBooks into a queue where they can be corrected and retried for import.
- Setup includes a remote technician setting up the eCommerce platforms API or web services, the Remote Connector for QuickBooks and WGits for QuickBooks.
- Automatic updates as we improve the software.
- API access from your eCommerce Platform.
- Internet Access.
- Windows 7 or better.
- A desktop version of QuickBooks.
- Remote Connector for QuickBooks (free).
- You may or may not need the assistance of your accountant in the onboarding process and should budget accordingly. WineGlass Marketing is not responsible for any accounting fees you may acquire in the process of setting up WGits.
- Setup fees are nonrefundable.
- WGits QB may not be for all wineries of all sizes and configurations.
- WGits QB’s ideal setup and format is on a single workstation that has direct access to the QuickBooks Company File.