Google Analytics stopped working on 7.1.23.
“All standard Universal Analytics properties will stop processing new [data] on July 1, 2023… After that, you’ll [only] be able to access your previously processed data in Universal Analytics for at least six months. Make the move over to Google Analytics 4 as soon as possible to build the necessary historical data before Universal Analytics stops processing new [data]…”
It is imperative that you understand this change has happened and that you take action as soon as you can. We greatly value your website data, and you should too.
Book an Input Call
We need to get a better understanding of your Google Analytics setup. After an input call, we’ll be able to provide you with an estimate.
What We’ll Do For You
- Acquiring Administrative Access to your Google Analytics account (we will create one if needed)
- Acquiring access and permission to Publish in your Google Tag Manager account (we will create one if needed)
- Creating a GA4 Property
- Establishing a link connection between your existing Google Analytics property to your new GA4 property
- Creating and troubleshooting several event tags within Google Tag Manager to capture ecommerce data
- Creating custom dimensions within your GA4 account to properly report ecommerce data
- Creating three custom reports to monitor, orders, campaign performance, and product performance
- Continuously monitoring this process as it takes around 72 hours to take effect