*you may be asked for a username (demo) and password (wgmdemo) to view the template
What you get
- A website template built on the latest version of WordPress which is built especially for Commerce7 and pre-integrated to work with your Commerce7 install right out of the box.
- Before you purchase the Penny Template, you must be signed up with Commerce7 (on any plan). You will need to know the tenantID for your Commerce7 install to complete the order form for this product.
- After you purchase the Penny Template, you must sign up for a $35/mth startup account with WPEngine which will host your Commerce7 integrated WordPress site. WPEngine offers premium, hassle-free managed WordPress hosting.
- You can buy our template with or without customizations. Without customizations (go to step 2) or with customizations (skip to step 3).
- If you bought our template, without customizations, we send you an email containing a special transfer code and a link to set up a WPEngine account (skip to step 4).
- If you bought our template with customizations, one of our specialists will contact you. When we have completed your customizations, you will receive an email from us that contains a special transfer code and a link to set up a WPEngine account.
- Your new website appears in your new WPEngine account ready for you to further customize prior to launch.